These are the committees defined within Easthampton Neighbors. Click the "go arrow" or the committee name to
see a list of committee members. Click the info link icon to view additional information about the committee.
If there are subcommitees, a list of subcommittees will be displayed. Click on the name of the subcommittee to view the members.
Call managers staff our office, whether physical or virtual. They answer the phones, deal with emails, and coordinate services for members.
This may be a single committee or a series of subcommittees as the workload demands.
• Oversees overall publicity.
• Public outreach. Conducts meetings for public explaining the Village concept. The goal is to recruit members, volunteers and donors. Meetings should aim to sign up potential volunteers and members.
• Press relations. Write press releases and encourage news articles about the Village.
• Publish membership/volunteer newsletters. A monthly newsletter to keep members, volunteers and the public informed about progress of the Village.
• Website. The committee creates and maintains website content. This involves coordination with the other committees.
Volunteers with experience in marketing, journalism, graphic design,
writing, or social media are needed and welcome.
• Design and maintain the membership intake form to provide the needed information. Write the membership handbook and initial membership packet.
• Conduct membership interviews, explaining what the Village will and will not do. Determine if Village membership is proper for this person. Obtain payment of dues for the initial period. Can grant fee waivers.
• Collect and enter membership information. Maintain the database.
• Monitor member satisfaction through phone calls, interviews, and surveys.
• Evaluate whether the Village can continue to meet the needs of members whose health is failing.
• Conduct volunteer orientation and training. Determine what services volunteers with to offer and recruit members for various other committees.
• Collect and enter volunteer information,
• Oversee volunteer vetting,
• Survey volunteer satisfaction, and
• Evaluate whether individuals should continue to be the Village volunteers
• Plan and conduct social and educational programs for the Village members, volunteers and the public as needed.
Volunteers with commitment to
enriching lives as well as an interest in
community affairs, the arts, history,
technology, health, and meeting
• Responsible for fundraising for the Village including programs for individual donors, (corporate) sponsors, grant-making organization, and the state and city.
• Shares responsibility for in-kind donations with the Executive Director.
• Responsible for the financial management and controls of the Village.
• Prepares monthly and annual financial statements and supporting documentation, develops an annual operating budget, and works with various other committees on financial issues (e.g., setting the membership fees).
• Manages the Villages purchase of Insurance.
Only certain members can view this committee