This screen shows the members of the committee. Click on the member's name or photo to view their bio information (if enabled).
This may be a single committee or a series of subcommittees as the workload demands.
• Oversees overall publicity.
• Public outreach. Conducts meetings for public explaining the Village concept. The goal is to recruit members, volunteers and donors. Meetings should aim to sign up potential volunteers and members.
• Press relations. Write press releases and encourage news articles about the Village.
• Publish membership/volunteer newsletters. A monthly newsletter to keep members, volunteers and the public informed about progress of the Village.
• Website. The committee creates and maintains website content. This involves coordination with the other committees.
Volunteers with experience in marketing, journalism, graphic design,
writing, or social media are needed and welcome.